I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

TOP 3 REASONS why you should cut back on sweets

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 02/01/2012 3:43 pm

1. Sugary foods are tempting and makes you want to eat some more. Cutting back on these sweet treats also means you're eating lesser calories

2. Save more. Desserts of any kind including candies, chocolates, pastries, and dessert coffee are costly. Let that cravings pass and you'll be able to save money; Cutting back on expenses and calories at the same time.

3. Get energized! Energy from sugars is shot-live. You can only maximize its benefits for a short period of time. Insulin spike also happens leaving you restless and sluggish afterwards

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by mycah (Tanauan City, Batangas)
On 07/19/2012 11:24 pm

I can't fight the urge to eat sweets. Well, I had no sweets for a few months last year when I was diagnosed to be prediabetic but when my system was able to settle down and I stopped taking Metformin I started to eat again... Starting with only a few favorites and then I was back again to eating boxes of cookies and a pint of ice cream in one sitting. :(

Posted by vanenie (Taguig)
On 07/19/2012 0:19 am

I hope I can cut down on sweets.. My husband and I share this love for sweets, be it ice cream, pastries and chocolates.. I have just recently learned how to bake the moistest chocolate cake and everyone in the family loves it! I am also contemplating in honing my baking skills so I can someday earn out of it.. but how can I do that when it's contradicting my desire to lose weight.. :^>

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 02/03/2012 9:42 am

I've actually been feeling a lot healthier being on the No Sweets Challenge. Its helped a lot! I've also come to really enjoy fruits more than I ever have before.

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)