I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

Food portions

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 02/10/2012 8:02 am

Do you find it had to estimate your recommended servings?

How do you measure your food? Do you bring weighing scale whenever you eat out? haha =D

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/10/2012 3:54 pm

I learned everything when I had to research for a quiz about portion sizes! Haha!

Also, I think baking helped me with eyeballing quantities of food...since everything has to be measured out. Of course, I can't beat my mom, who can eyeball everything precisely. =)

I also started out by measuring my rice myself. As I got used to seeing it on my plate every day, I then would eyeball without having to use a measuring cup anymore.

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/10/2012 1:57 pm

Actually, yes. 1 serving of meat (around 90 to 120 g) resembles the palm of your hand or 3 matchbox sizes :)

Posted by christined
On 02/10/2012 11:30 am

I read in an article somewhere that for meat intake, the size should be the same or close to the size of the palm of your hand. Is this true?

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)