I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Will Start by Monday Next Week

by maamluna (Binan laguna) Posted on 02/10/2012 8:28 am

Im looking forward to starting the program next monday! hopefully my impulsive purchase and enrollment of this program will pay off.

Wish me luck!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 02/13/2012 2:03 pm

Today is your first day! :) Good luck!

Posted by Fit190 (Quezon City)
On 02/13/2012 10:53 am

Good Luck! kayang kaya mo yan.. :-q

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 02/13/2012 8:47 am

Hi Tesa!

Regarding meals, you have the liberty on how you will eat certain food items. For instance, you may add milk to your cereal or oats with some roasted nuts. The cheese on your 2 pcs of egg to make a cheese omelet. On cooking oils, use only minimal amount of it just enough to coat your pan. Using a non-stick pan will be very helpful. Do not add too much salt, it is better to use herbs and spices to season your food. Check the BONUS pages for some kitchen-must-haves and learn what appropriate herbs and spices for a specific dish.

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 02/13/2012 8:47 am

Hi Tesa!

Regarding meals, you have the liberty on how you will eat certain food items. For instance, you may add milk to your cereal or oats with some roasted nuts. The cheese on your 2 pcs of egg to make a cheese omelet. On cooking oils, use only minimal amount of it just enough to coat your pan. Using a non-stick pan will be very helpful. Do not add too much salt, it is better to use herbs and spices to season your food. Check the BONUS pages for some kitchen-must-haves and learn what appropriate herbs and spices for a specific dish.

Posted by Tesa168 (Mandaue)
On 02/13/2012 8:01 am

I'm starting today and I'm a little lost. The meal plans are not that specific like what am I to do with the grated cheese? I'm assuming I should mix it in the scrambled egg? And what kind of oil and how much to use for the scrambled egg. How about salt, how much are we allowed?

Posted by rizcastle (Batangas City)
On 02/11/2012 3:35 pm

I'll be starting mine on Monday too! Let's keep posted and enjoy our diet while losing weight! :)

Posted by diannecabildo (Mandaluyong)
On 02/10/2012 10:52 pm

I'll be starting my first week BAD session too this coming MONDAY.. excited much. ;)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/10/2012 3:52 pm

Good luck! Don't forget, we're here for you to motivate and support you. =)

Posted by christined
On 02/10/2012 11:28 am

Good luck! We're all here to support each other :-q

Comments 1 - 9 of 9

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)