I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

cohen's lifestyle center philippines

by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City) Posted on 02/10/2012 11:45 pm

hello everyone! i was just browsing facebook when i came across this: cohen's lifestyle centre philippines. when i looked it up, it is indeed a weight loss program but with a different dr. cohen (dr. rami cohen to be exact). would appreciate it i can be enlightened about this. thanks!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City)
On 02/16/2012 1:57 am

thanks guys, for the input!

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 02/13/2012 1:54 pm

I think this is a great topic to discuss given we do tend to have that confusion within the community. However, as Laarni has pointed out, The Cohen Lifestyle Center offers an entirely different program from The Bon Appetit Diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen.

First of all, Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen is French. He is a published expert nutritionist who is known for his program Savoir Maigrir (translated to the Philippine market as The Bon Appetit Diet). Dr. Rami Cohen of the cohen lifestyle center is from South Africa.

Second, with The Bon Appetit Diet, Dr. Cohen himself comes to Manila to spend time with the team and meet the clients on his program; whereas Dr. Rami Cohen of Lifestyle Center has never actually met his clients.

Third, the Cohen Lifestyle program is pricey (55k to be exact). This requires you to go for blood testing for a manual which should help you through your program. It is also restrictive. As we've learned on The Bon Appetit Diet, for a diet to work everything must be permitted because here we value the pleasure of eating :)

I hope these help you differentiate between the two :)

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 02/13/2012 8:33 am

Hi Armi!

Thank you for raising that concern.

The Bon Appétit Diet is a highly personalized diet program which doesn't require any blood examination. The meal plans are calorie based, wherein your total calorie requirement for the day is considered. Your calorie requirement is then determined based on your current weight, Body Mass Index (BMI) and level of physical activity. This is also a weight loss coaching program with a community. On the program, you will have a personal account wherein you can access all program sessions and videos personally prepared by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. A set of meal plans, recipes, and shopping lists according to calorie levels and diet profiles specific to your nutritional needs are also available. Aside from that, do you know that joining a community is 8 times most likely to help you achieve your weight goal? With the Bon Appétit Diet, you can participate in the community where people interested in losing weight shares their experiences through forums and blogs.

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)