I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

Losing Weight Gaining Inches

by attydanamendiola (Paranaque) Posted on 02/13/2012 11:26 pm

Is it possible to lose weight but gain inches?

I lost 2.5 lbs. for the last week but I gained some inches in some parts of my body. Is this normal?

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by baki2012 (cebu)
On 11/04/2012 11:14 pm

im in week5 i follw the plans, im in one week of my "HATAW" i frustrated my self coz my gain weight its same when im in1st day in this program?why? or what or how i supposed to do so that i can go with it...?

Posted by muneek (Paranaque)
On 04/03/2012 9:23 pm

Thanks Laarni! ;)

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 04/03/2012 8:26 am

Hi Muneek!

Not following the meal plans religiously but keeping the three pillars at hand may or may only be a breakeven in your diet. The type and amount of food matters. On the other hand, losing weight gradually is beneficial when after quite some time, you had several diet slips. The benefit is that you won't easily regain the weight you've lost. This should also be taken with caution because there will come a time that you will then gain weight if you continue on committing a lot of diet slips and will not be watchful of your diet.

Keep the motivations high and stay focus :-q

Posted by muneek (Paranaque)
On 04/02/2012 12:35 pm

as for me, i stopped losing weight for the past 2 weeks. well i have to admit i haven't followed my meal plan religiously but i made sure the three pillars of nutrition are in every meal... what's the cause of this? :(

Posted by attydanamendiola (Paranaque)
On 02/14/2012 5:07 pm

ooh that sheds light on the matter! :) thanks ms. victoriacastillo! :D

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/14/2012 9:12 am

Is it that time of the month for you? It may be water weight.

If not, then if you're also exercising (doing weights), it's possible you're building muscle, but it'll also take some time for the fat to be trimmed.

Comments 1 - 6 of 6

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)