I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Im only two days old here :-)

by mgv_millendez (Taguig) Posted on 02/15/2012 10:18 am

hello everyone! today is my 2nd day of browsing and familiarizing myself with the essential tools in this site. i am going start my program by monday, feb 20. right now, i am going through the meals on 1400kcal, 1200kcal, 900kcal...i was just wondering which of these meals should i follow? if i wanted to lose weight faster, does it mean that i need to follow meals under the 900kcal? did i get it right? hope somebody could enlighten me on this,,,and if ever i would follow this 900kcal, will it not pose any threat on my health? thanks so much!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by mgv_millendez (Taguig)
On 02/20/2012 2:40 pm

@victoriacastillo: thanks for the response :)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/20/2012 8:47 am

@ mgv_millendez:

You can change your starting weight in your profile. Click on "update my profile" below your username in the upper left-hand corner of the page. Then click on the "preferences" tab, then look for "Measurements: Modify". Click on that to be able to update your starting weight!

As for the second part of your question, please use the Personal Questions tool to contact Dr. Cohen and his team so that they can also assess your profile and your goals. Your goal also depends on your lifestyle, age, medical history, etc. :-q

On 02/18/2012 12:03 pm

Ive checked on my current weight in a new weighing scale, and i tipped at 132lbs..i was wrong to put on a starting weight of 140 (thats the last time i weigh a few months ago. I aim to lose 30lbs...If i till aim to lose that much, do you think 100lbs is an ideal weight for 5'1 height? or is it too much? thanks!

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/17/2012 6:53 am

Hi Boots,

If you also choose to, you can renew your program (with another payment), and you'll receive new videos, e-mails, and meals, and also additional personal questions. =)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/16/2012 5:36 pm

Hi Boots,

You may still access the program, community and weight loss tools even after your program has ended until further notice.

Posted by Bootsie (Makati City)
On 02/16/2012 10:54 am

Hi All,

I signed up yesterday (3 month deal) and will start by Feb 20. My question is -- after finishing the 3 month contract, can i still access my account and check the old files here like the recipes, shopping list and other updates?

Thank you,
Boots Salvador

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 02/15/2012 11:08 am

I feel your anxiety to face that scale again. Whatever it reads, remember to use this as your motivation and turn it into something positive. The BelleToday Team is here to help guide you through your journey. Feel free to send me a PM should you need that push. :)

On 02/15/2012 10:52 am

ohhh i see..now its clear to me...thanks so much for the info laarni :)

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 02/15/2012 10:43 am

this will help you understand and choose the calorie level to follow.

You may choose from these types of meal plans:

-The comfort diet at 1400 kcal / day
-The semi-fast diet at 1200 kcal / day
-The rapid diet at 900 kcal / day,
-The special men’s diet/stabilization diet at 1600 kcal/day

We offer different calorie levels so that you have the freedom to choose which pace you are comfortable in. The comfort diet at 1400 kcal / day will make you lose about 1-2 lbs of weight a week. You can also choose the semi-fast diet at 1200 kcal / day if you want a faster weight loss of about 3-4 lbs a week or more. The rapid diet at 900 kcal / day is only advised for clients who gained weight or did not lose any weight within the week. It is strongly recommended to be followed for just 2 days, then the person may proceed with his/her normal calorie level.

:-q

On 02/15/2012 10:39 am

thanks gisa :)

Comments 1 - 10 of 12

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)