I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

Eating out

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 02/24/2012 11:12 am

We can't help but attend to our social lives and as Pinoys, we LOVE to eat at ay possible chance we get.

What are your favorite restaurants? And what do you find yourself ordering on the menu most of the time?

Tell us here!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 05/22/2012 5:33 pm

Good job, Carol. It's about making the right choices, even when presented with a social or "real-life", shall I say, situation. :-q

Posted by Carol_ami (Quezon City)
On 05/22/2012 4:18 pm

My family & I chose to eat lunch at Le Entrecote at Burgos Circle last Sunday. The sirloin was sitting on a sea of melted butter/brown sauce. I did not spoon sauce onto my steak. Instead of French fries, I had half of the baked potato. I used half of the crusty bread to sop the sauce left by the steak on my plate, instead of consuming also the accompanying butter on the bread plate. We requested for the clean leftovers.

Posted by Carol_ami (Quezon City)
On 05/22/2012 4:18 pm

My family & I chose to eat lunch at Le Entrecote at Burgos Circle last Sunday. The sirloin was sitting on a sea of melted butter/brown sauce. I did not spoon sauce onto my steak. Instead of French fries, I had half of the baked potato. I used half of the crusty bread to sop the sauce left by the steak on my plate, instead of consuming also the accompanying butter on the bread plate. We requested for the clean leftovers.

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 03/05/2012 4:14 pm

heheh ok lang! :) See you on soon!

Posted by trinagee_bt
On 03/03/2012 10:17 pm

Ahh..okay. :) I thought it was a better choice of some sort. Hehe. Thanks!

On 02/28/2012 2:32 pm

That's great mel! :) As Victoria said, The Bon Appetit Diet is really a lifestyle and we're glad that you're adopting this mindset.

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/28/2012 8:50 am

@ Mel: Great job! That's exactly what the Bon Appétit Diet is all about! Learning to make the right food choices, whatever the situation. :-q

Posted by melmedrano (Antipolo CIty)
On 02/27/2012 5:21 pm

my first weekend in the program last saturday and we went to the mall for the usual family bonding. we ate lunch at kenny rogers and found the exact meal i need for the program in their menu... grilled fish with steamed vegetables... i skip the rice since Im following 900Kcal last saturday. I felt so satisfied with my meal and so happy that I didn't get to deviate from my program.

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 02/27/2012 2:16 pm

Hi All!

I'm sorry for conveying the wrong message. Yes, I'm a dietitian, but I do also give in to my cravings and I occasionally include some "junk" foods in my diet. By junk meaning fast foods and convenience foods that are usually high in salt, fat, and calories but are not nutrient dense. However, though I eat those kind of foods sometimes, I see to it that I choose the lesser evil and if not, I compensate it with an increase in physical activity or lesser and healthier food choices in my succeeding meals. ;)

On 02/27/2012 11:15 am

Hi everyone!
I think there seems to be a misunderstanding as Laarni and Victoria were simply answering the question stated above. These are not guides on what to order. We'd like to know what restaurants you usually go to and what you tend to order on the menu. :)

Comments 1 - 10 of 15

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)