You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

I started today! Help on some dishes please

by pppalacios (QUEZON CITY) Posted on 04/02/2012 12:38 pm

Hi! I just started my Day 1 today on 1400

Question - how do i prepare the roast pork tenderloin? I was only able to get the "pork steak" in shopwise and was not sure how to cook it. It might get too tough if I grill directly without boiling? Not sure so will just have the torta both for lunch and dinner (eating it now and its yummy).

Also - the corn soup really requires 2CUPS of eggplant and 1/2 cup of corn? I just found that strange since its called "corn soup" but has more eggplant. hehe. Anyway, it tastes good.

Hoping for response ASAP! good luck to everyone!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 04/03/2012 9:19 am

About 4 cups of water will do :)

Posted by pppalacios (QUEZON CITY)
On 04/02/2012 6:57 pm

:) Yay! Thanks for the quick response!

By the way how much water should be poured into the mixture? (for the corn soup).

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 04/02/2012 2:47 pm

Hi pppalacios!

Great to know that you loved some of our Bon Appetit Diet recipes! :D

You can avoid the pork steak from getting too tough by not overcooking it. You can sear the steak on the hottest part of the grill for about 1 ½ minutes on each side and then cooking over either direct heat, 2 to 3 minutes more per side, or indirect heat, for 10 to 15 minutes more without turning.

For the corn soup, there's more eggplant in the recipe because it wilts down when cooked. Your 2 cups of eggplant before cooking will reduce down to about 1/2 cup after it is cooked.

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)