I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Officially day 1 today

by dulcinealim (Manila) Posted on 04/03/2012 1:35 am

Hi. I enrolled in the program last week and ive been trying out some of the dishes although my official Day 1 starts today. Ive tried a lot of diet fads and i always gain back what i lost. Hopefully, this program will be different.

My problem is that i actually lose weight at the start of any program but stops losing weight even before i achieve my objective. I also decided to follow the 1200 kcal program since my job is really sedentary. How much weight do i expect to lose in yhe first month? Just so i dont over expect ?

Wish me luck. I really want to do this.

Dulce

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 04/03/2012 8:45 am

Hi Dulce!

While it is normal to experience weight plateau in any diet program, you need to understand the mechanism at which your body needs to adjust itself. With that, a regular exercise will definitely help boost weight loss. During the first few weeks of the diet, you'll lose the pounds off gradually without even exercising, but when you reach plateau, you need to do either lower your food intake or increase your physical activity. Doing both will reap you of long lasting benefits. Do not worry, the whole team is here for you.

Keep in touch and see you around The Bon Appetit Diet :-q

Comments 1 - 1 of 1

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)