I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

I'm starting on Monday

by jasstaana (Makati) Posted on 04/05/2012 4:38 pm

I'm going to start my diet on Monday but I still have some questions. We don't have an oven, in what other way can we cook the Baked fish? Can we just steam/fry it and the amount of fat will just stay the same? And if we can't grill the bangus, can we just fry it? Thanks and hopefully I'll get success in the diet. :)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 04/16/2012 2:32 pm

HI Chefsy, how would you like to be part of the April FREE consultation on Friday at our office in Alabang? You will be able to discuss further with our dietitians then. Will you be free at 9am - 12nn on Friday, April 20? :) Do let me know. Please send me a PM if this interests you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Posted by chefsy (Las Pinas)
On 04/16/2012 11:12 am

Day 1 happening today. I have few concerns though:

- I'm pesco-vegetarian and I work from 7am-8pm (sometimes I get home between 9-10pm) barely to not have time to prepare food at home as I conk out soon as I step in the house.
- Bed time's 9pm or 10pm (most of the time 9pm)
- Barely to not eat Chicken except for occasions that there is no any other choice.
- I'm allergic to Bagoong Alamang

May I have a conversation with you to discuss further? :)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 04/11/2012 9:31 am

Hi Jas!

Its use is okay as long as in moderation. Do not exceed 1 tsp of additional seasoning to your food. For any other diet concerns, please do not hesitate to use the Personal Questions tool in your account :)

Posted by jasstaana (Makati)
On 04/10/2012 9:00 pm

I love putting maggi seasoning to my food especially on rice. Is that ok?

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 04/10/2012 11:42 am

Hi Jas!

It's alright to modify the cooking technique e.g steaming/frying instead of baking the fish. It won't affect the amount of calories and fat just as long as you don't add more fat (in the form of butter or oil ) other than what is specified in the recipe.

For the roasted pork, you can just saute, pan fry, or boil instead. You can add some flavors into it by using herbs and spices according to your preference.

Posted by jasstaana (Makati)
On 04/05/2012 4:41 pm

How can we do the roasted pork if we don't have an oven and we can't grill?

Comments 1 - 6 of 6

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)