I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

I love to eat...

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 04/24/2012 3:23 pm

Japanese, Korean, Greek, Chinese, Mediterranean, Indian and so on...

What cuisines have you tasted? How was the food experience?
Do you have a "must-try dish" in particular?

Share it with us!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 10/05/2012 12:59 pm

@bablysweet: I also prefer Korean over Chinese any day :) Korean food is less greasy and they have a lot more vegetable selections :)

You can refer to the Bonus Page "The Bon Appetit Diet at Restaurants". to check what food can you have and how much, whenever you are going to Korean and Chinese restaurants!

Posted by babblysweet (Manila)
On 10/04/2012 9:45 pm

SO SO love korean and chinese food!!!!!! But I think korean is healthier.... :)

By the way, I ate at yabu 2 weeks ago and I find that the measure of their servings and the combination are that of the balanced meals... After I ate, I felt like I didn't cheat because I followed the program :)

Posted by arlsorono ()
On 10/04/2012 3:01 pm

i love food so much.....i think love everything and want to try everything....thats why i have gain so much weight before. Now i am trying to make the right choices and control myself not to think of my fave fatty foods

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 04/25/2012 11:18 am

My favorite cuisines are Japanese, Italian, and Filipino, of course!

If I had to eat a single type of food for the rest of my life, it's a toss-up between hamburgers and pizzas. I'll go with either one!

The foods that I get the most pleasure from are ice cream, beef, foie gras, and bone marrow.

Comments 1 - 4 of 4

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)