I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

I started today

by Annamaria21 (Marilao, Bulacan) Posted on 04/30/2012 9:15 am

I started with my 1400 cal this morning,but it will be a busy week for me. My problem is I might not be able to follow the lunch meal coz I will be eating out..and tend to eat fast food meal. What do you suggest the best alternative when eating out. Thank you.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 05/20/2013 4:15 pm

@ Ariane_Chinita: Yes, there's no problem if you prepare breakfast and lunch the night before. Just make sure to store them properly.

Limit black coffee or coffee with Splenda/stevia up to 2 cups per day only.

Recommended water intake is 8-10 glasses of water a day.

Posted by Ariane_Chinita (Mandaluyong)
On 05/20/2013 12:22 pm

I can't work without a coffee. How many cups of brewed coffee with Splenda am I allowed for a day or week? Also, how many glasses of water should I drink?

Posted by Ariane_Chinita (Mandaluyong)
On 05/20/2013 12:01 pm

Hi, it is my first day today and I survived the breakfast. Though preparing takes a while. Since I normally go to the office early, is it ok to prepare my food (breakfast and lunch) the night before? :-q

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 10/09/2012 9:36 am

@ lynn_50: A healthy person can consume 1 egg a day. You can make your scrambled egg by removing the yolk and using 2 egg whites only. You can substitute eggs with other kind of protein if you wish.

I don't encourage 3-in-1 coffee mixes as they contain lots of sugar. You can have brewed coffee or plain instant coffee, and add your milk into it.

Yes you can have those as substitutes. Use your Personal Questions tools as often as you want if you have specific diet concerns :)

Posted by lynn_50 (Caloocan City)
On 10/08/2012 11:45 pm

I started today - is it safe to consume 2 eggs in a day (scrambled egg for breakfast and torta for dinner) ? also noticed poached egg for 3 consecutive breakfast ( Wed-Thurs-Friday)?

Is 3-in-1 coffee acceptable to the diet? I'm not used on drinking pure milk so I mixed it with 3-in-1 coffee...please advise if ok.

can I substitute saltine crackers and cottage cheese to pandesal or wheat bread and grated cheese or kesong puti? ;)

Posted by mommySette
On 05/07/2012 4:36 pm

Thanks VictoriaCastillo. I will keep that in mind, meanwhile I munched 1 pear to ease out the urge to snack, big time :)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 05/07/2012 3:28 pm

mommySette, if you still feel these hunger pangs in the afternoon, I think you can add either a cup of plain yogurt or a hard-boiled egg to your banana. =)

Posted by mommySette
On 05/07/2012 2:55 pm

Today is also my first day and I'm following the 1200 cal/day. Morning and lunch went by smoothly though my morning was a little chaos since I was the one who prepared my meal for the entire day. I used to snack in the afternoon, and my body clock is telling me that "it's time to munch" now :-S . What should I do? I'm already drinking lots of water and eating the banana that I was supposed to eat during breakfast. Help! :((

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 05/02/2012 10:21 am

Hi Annamaria!

I suggest you take a full meal of the foods you like and then go for a salad and a yogurt on your next meal to compensate :)

Posted by Annamaria21 (Marilao, Bulacan)
On 05/01/2012 9:29 pm

Thanks gisaparedes! Yes I already did. I already printed it so I can bring it everywhere.

Comments 1 - 10 of 12

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)