I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

Cheating

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 04/30/2012 4:58 pm

Have you cheated on your diet already? How many times did you fall so far?

How do you feel about it?
How do you keep up?

Tell us! No cheating! :)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by Jenlv (Quezon City)
On 08/25/2012 8:01 pm

Had to cheat today as it's my daughter's birthday and she wanted pizza and pasta, and ican't say no. Eat about 1 1/2 c of pasta with oil and garlic with shrimps, 1/2 of a chicken wing but skipped the pizza and soda.

Cut my rice to 1/2 cup, meat to 1/2 of the serving and had more veggies instead. I know the exchange is not sufficient, so I think, I'll just have to run more km tomorrow morning.

Posted by keroberuss (Marikina CIty)
On 08/18/2012 11:33 am

I cheated yesterday, but from one of the coaching sessions, Dr. Cohen said the important part is not to beat yourself up and get back to your diet. O:-)

My workmates and I went to Gerry's for lunch and had sizzling squid and garlic rice, so by dinner all I had was my veggie and fruit portions. @-)

I had a wendy's chicken ceasar salad for dinner ( I know it's not in the meal plan, but we were in a hurry), and in the middle of a long OT by 10PM, I snacked on a cavendish banana.

Happy to say that I still lost 2.4 pounds by weigh-in this morning :-q

Posted by cilensia_24 (bacoor,)
On 08/16/2012 4:01 pm

I think since last week my cheat is that im skipping the fruit and vegetables dish, reason would be im already out of stock and im too lazy to go to the market or grocery.. :P and theres no substitute >:) what i feel about that is.. It seems that my plate is half empty :-S but its ok i feel full.. ;) just no fancy color in my plate just rice and meat >:)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 08/15/2012 11:44 am

@ iamrain: in a case like that, you should have a light dinner with only lean protein, like a piece of egg and a plate of vegetables. You can drink plain green tea to help you with digestion.

@ kayvs: You can treat yourself with those kinds of dessert once in a while, but don't make it habitual. The best way to avoid being absolutely famished when you're out is to have a meal before you go out. Leave your house with a full stomach so you won't be tempted to grab anything unhealthy. Kayvs, there is no such thing as a necessary cheat. You always have a choice :)

Posted by kayvs (Paranaque)
On 08/15/2012 9:35 am

I had a Mocha Frappuccino last Monday and a Dairy Queen Blizzard yesterday! Both instances I was out of the house and was absolutely famished that I felt I needed a sugar boost.

I don't want to be cheating unless absolutely necessary, but what alternatives do we have if we find ourselves hungry while out and about?

Posted by iamrain (Metro Manila)
On 08/07/2012 1:16 pm

What if I eat out for lunch and use up all my portion allowances for dinner? Should I skip dinner? For example, if I had a rice meal, salad, fried tempura and ice cream for dessert, can I still eat my dinner as per the meal plan? How do I recover? Thanks!

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 05/16/2012 10:22 am

Hi Geryl!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D :-q

The Custom Meal Plans has the same nutrient values with the meal plans we have so you can continue following that.

Please update your weight loss graph so we can see the changes.

I am very excited to see the changes :)

Posted by geryl (cebu)
On 05/15/2012 10:03 pm

I'm not sure if what I'm doing is really cheating hehehe. I don't follow my menu meals to the letter but I follow the costum made meals. Its easier to prepare and follow. I'm still loosing 2lbs per week which I think is very good enough.

;)

Posted by mommySette
On 05/15/2012 4:28 pm

@charmaineanne: I skipped rice during dinner

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 05/10/2012 1:13 pm

That seems like a tasty afternoon snack, mommySette! But if I may ask, what items in your meal plan did you substitute those with?

Comments 1 - 10 of 14

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)