I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Recipes

menus

by _p2856408_JOY Posted on 05/13/2012 1:32 pm

Id like the french food menus that made french women lose weight. id like to be able to enjoy my food even if it is in small quantities and non-fat. i boughtnthe program for the ease of having menus and shopping lists but as it is i have to substitute practically everything because i dont like the food.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by cayey18 (Manila)
On 05/21/2012 3:35 pm

thank you so much ms. victoria! :)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 05/21/2012 2:57 pm

Hi Joy,

Like I've advised to cayey, you can go to "Bonus" at the bottom of the meal plans, to see the list of Custom Meal Plans and List of Food Equivalences if you want to make other substitutions. There are also continental recipes as well. :-q

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 05/21/2012 2:40 pm

Hi Cayey, it's okay, but be sure to also add vegetables. :)
You can go to "Bonus" at the bottom of the meal plans, to see the list of Custom Meal Plans and List of Food Equivalences if you want to make other substitutions.

Posted by cayey18 (Manila)
On 05/21/2012 12:01 pm

Hi, can i substitute roasted pork tenderloin to pork sinigang? and what would be the best substitute for torta ground pork? because, giniling is not available in our market nearby.. thanks! :)

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 05/15/2012 12:47 pm

Hi Joy!

What particular food or recipe is it that you do not like? How can we better help you manage your weight loss program? We want to hear from you so that we can act according to your needs. :D

Comments 1 - 5 of 5

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)