The Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

The Bon Appétit Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Recipes

Are these no calorie sweeteners okay as stevia substitute?

by AisIceEyes (Manila) Posted on 07/31/2012 9:56 am

I have tried to find stevia - "Sweet & Fit" - to the grocery store that is most convenient for me to go to but failed.

Instead, I found these products that have no calories in them:
> NutraSweet
> Pal Sweet
> Splenda

And I would like to ask if these are okay as the sweetener to be used instead of stevia (as I can't find "Sweet & Fit").

Attached are the pictures I took of the products.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 08/02/2012 8:38 am

@keroberuss: Thanks for the info. It is very helpful for those who haven't seen any Stevia yet. By the way, I like your username. I am reminded of Lee. ehehehehe

Posted by keroberuss (Marikina CIty)
On 08/01/2012 10:39 pm

I think one of the reasons stevia is the recommended sweetener to use is that aspartame tends to affect your body in a way that it makes you crave sweets after you have ingested it.

places to find stevia:
Healthy Options (they sell an imported brand, a box of 50 sachets for about 250Php)
Landmark sells Sweet & Fit (roughly 30 sachets for around 100Php)
SM - the weekend bazaars just outside the groceries have a Sweet & Fit booth where I got a free Stevia plant after purchasing a certain amount of products

hope this helps ^___^

On 08/01/2012 8:54 am

You're welcome! ;)

Posted by AisIceEyes (Manila)
On 07/31/2012 3:06 pm

Thanks Ma'am Laarni for confirming :D

On 07/31/2012 2:21 pm

Yes, those are okay to use! :)

On 07/31/2012 10:00 am

Hmm, so this doesn't use the common BBS tags - here's a relink - http://i.imgur.com/w4ZJi.jpg

On 07/31/2012 9:59 am

Tsk. The Microsoft server powered forum resized my attached picture (figures (sorry, I'm a Linux geek haha)). Here is a link of the unresized picture (where you can read the nutrition facts of the products) - [url]http://i.imgur.com/w4ZJi.jpg[/url]

Comments 1 - 7 of 7

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)