I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Coaching Tools

daily text/email reminders from jmc

by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City) Posted on 12/22/2011 9:31 am

i appreciate the daily reminders of jmc and his staff thru text/email regarding the program. it makes me feel there are people who support and guide me and want me to continue with what i am doing. i am now on my 4th day in my diet plan, and it really helps to know that there are people who will be with me specially during the times when it is difficult to stick to the diet plan.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 03/29/2012 9:26 am

Hi Joanna,

If you are not receiving your daily emails, please check your spam folder because they might be getting redirected there. It is also possible that your inbox is already full. I suggest you check on these as soon as possible. After checking these and you are still not receiving your emails, please notify us so we can direct the problem to our technical team.

In any case, you can access the sessions,videos, and meals through your personal account :)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 03/29/2012 8:42 am

Hi Joanna,

We've still temporarily suspended the SMS alerts. Rest assured, the team is working hard to bring them back for everyone ASAP. :-q

Posted by joannacristine (Makati City)
On 03/28/2012 9:28 pm

I have not been getting any SMS alerts or any emails since I first joined. And it's been two weeks already. :(

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 03/19/2012 9:05 am

Hi everyone, just in case your SMS subscription is up and you need your daily dose of motivation, I encourage you to join us on Facebook (The Bon Appetit Diet) and Twitter (@FrenchDrCohen). Lets motivate each other on the web!

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 03/15/2012 11:52 am

Hi Monica, we've temporarily suspended our daily SMS motivations. Rest assured we're scrambling to put them back up ASAP. :-q

Posted by muneek (Paranaque)
On 03/15/2012 10:32 am

i'm also wondering why i'm not getting any sms :(

Posted by Illuminati624 (Paranaque)
On 12/22/2011 10:37 am

Im on my fourth day too!:) but im not getting text messages. Just the emails. Hehe

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 12/22/2011 10:27 am

That's great! So glad you find these helpful. We do what we can to motivate you and keep you on track. Feel free to post more on the community to let us know about your progress.

Comments 1 - 8 of 8

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)