I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

weight loss

by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City) Posted on 01/02/2012 1:39 pm

I recently learned that one of my acquaintances also enrolled in this program. She is already on her second month. According to her husband, she lost fifteen (15) kgs. on her first month. I cannot help but compare my current weight loss status to her and was a bit confused. As I understand, a healthy weight loss would have to be 1-2 kgs a week. I wouldn't want to overdo it also, because I think gradual weight loss is more physiologic than an abrupt one. Is losing 4kgs. in a week also healthy? I would appreciate your response/answer/opinion on these. thanks!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 01/03/2012 10:39 am

Any time! Good luck! :x

Posted by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City)
On 01/03/2012 10:16 am

thank you very much for your response! It certainly was a reassurance for me to just continue with what I am doing right now.

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 01/02/2012 4:11 pm

It certainly is a factor what one's starting weight is. The more weight you have to lose, then the faster it will come off at the start. But if you are closer to your target weight, then it may take a longer time for it to come off.

Don't fret if you don't seem to be losing weight as fast as someone else. So many factors play into weight loss...genes, lifestyle, eating habits, exercise, metabolic rate, medication, age, disease, etc. Not everyone loses weight at the same pace.

Healthy weight loss would be about 1-2 *pounds* per week, on average. If I may share my own experience, I lost weight really slowly at the start (about 1 pound a month, on average), then after two years, I went through this freakish phase when I suddenly lost five pounds in less than two weeks, without doing anything extraordinary.

Stay strong, Armi. Your patience and persistence will pay off. :)

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)