I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

Breakfast

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 01/17/2012 11:30 am

Breakfast is a must! It fuels us at the start of the day and helps manage our appetite and cravings in the afternoons.

Do you eat breakfast everyday or you tend to skip it?
What's your typical breakfast meal? Do you follow the breakfast meal in your diet plan?

Tell us and let us help you make it a habit to have breakfast everyday.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 05/28/2012 11:06 am

Hi Carol!

I just like you to know that eating that variant of yogurt with nata means you are eating less dairy and more of sugar. I suggest you choose plain nonfat yogurt or the creamy yogurt of nestle and then add fresh fruits from your lunch and dinner meal to add flavor into it. :D

Posted by Carol_ami (Quezon City)
On 05/22/2012 3:53 pm

I found DVF Dairy Farm brand non-fat yogurt with nata de coco bits at SM Marikina grocery, 85g/serving. Ingredients: farm-fresh carabao's milk, water, sugar, skimmed milk, live yogurt culture, stabilizer, nata de coco.

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 03/21/2012 10:17 am

Tesa168, perfect! What brand did you find? and how much was it at SnR?

Posted by Tesa168 (Mandaue)
On 03/13/2012 10:03 pm

I found my nonfat yogurt at snr. :)

Posted by jsineneng (Cainta, Rizal)
On 02/14/2012 4:49 am

A bit off-topic, but still related to breakfast. What are the brands to buy for the nonfat yogurt? :^>

Posted by Illuminati624 (Paranaque)
On 01/19/2012 11:46 am

I cannot leave the house until I eat something. Not only becuase of skipping meals but I am hyper acidic so I have to eat every once in a while. Sometimes when there is nothing to eat, I just have bread and coffee.

Posted by Illuminati624 (Paranaque)
On 01/19/2012 11:46 am

I cannot leave the house until I eat something. Not only becuase of skipping meals but I am hyper acidic so I have to eat every once in a while. Sometimes when there is nothing to eat, I just have bread and coffee.

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 01/17/2012 2:03 pm

When im really in a rush, i do tend to skip breakfast. But generally, I just make myself a sandwich and take this with me to work.

Comments 1 - 8 of 8

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)