You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

Branded food items and its nutritional contents

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 01/26/2012 8:54 am

Hi All!

Do you have a specific brand of food that you particularly use for The Bon Appetit Diet meals?

For example, what brand do you prefer when the recipe calls for ham? For a yogurt?

List as many as you can and let us evaluate if you are using the appropriate product for your Bon Appetit Diet plan.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by ludymendoza (Muntinlupa)
On 03/29/2014 8:48 am

where can I find low fat soy cheese?

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 08/14/2013 2:19 pm

@ Maria_1116: aside from dark chocolate, you can have soy milk and other soy products, and yogurt. If you really don't like the 'creaminess' that comes from dairy, take more foods high in calcium like dark green leafy vegetables (malunggay, talbos ng kamote, spinach, kale), small fish (dilis, sardines), seafood (small shrimps and crabs), and some beans and legumes :)

Posted by Maria_1116 (Caloocan)
On 08/13/2013 11:49 pm

I don't like drinking milk so I just substitute that with 2 squares 70 percent dark chocolate by Lindt. Any fish meal listed would mean cremdory, boneless bangus, tilapia...nonfat yogurt is alpine bought at landmark.

On 08/13/2013 5:26 pm

@gladioli: Soyfresh soy milk is okay, just take the plain kind with added calcium :)

For low fat cheese, if I really couldn't find any other low fat cheese, I go for Laughing cow. Other substitute would be cottage cheese or kesong puti.

Posted by gladioli (Caloocan City)
On 08/13/2013 12:58 pm

I don't like the taste of milk and so follow the No cow milk plan. I couldn't find nonfat soy milk and used Soyfresh Soya milk and tried the added calcium variety. Is this okay?

Also have not found low fat cheese and use Eden singles instead. Any recommendation for low fat cheese?

Posted by milktea (quezon city)
On 01/30/2012 2:55 pm

i bought it at Landmark grocery

Posted by cel12 (mangaldan)
On 01/29/2012 6:04 am

Milk-nestle low fat,cereal-nestle whole grain, yogurt - white hat,cheese-eden,hehe

Posted by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City)
On 01/29/2012 2:27 am

not that these are the ones i prefer, but rather these are the ones available: nestle creamy yogurt, nestle cottage cheese, alaska nonfat milk, cowhead nonfat, nestle low fat, gardenia wholewheat, nestle wholewheat cereals,quaker oatmeal.

On 01/27/2012 2:32 pm

Hi milktea!

Where do you buy your Jollycow nonfat milk tea?

Posted by milktea (quezon city)
On 01/27/2012 9:01 am

yogurt = elle & vere , nonfat milk tea = jollycow ( yes, it's Jollycow ), skinless longganisa = cdo :D

Comments 1 - 10 of 10

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)