I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

Stevia

by attydanamendiola (Paranaque) Posted on 02/03/2012 6:38 pm

I can't seem to find stevia anywhere. Please let me know the brand and store where you buy yours?

The closest thing I found is Sun Crystals but it also has sugar ingredient so I cannot use it.

Thank you so much.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by attydanamendiola (Paranaque)
On 02/04/2012 3:52 pm

thank you, ms. armi! :)

Posted by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City)
On 02/04/2012 8:32 am

stevia is a plant which you can find at manila seedling bank. i chanced upon hearing a lady asking for it during one of our trips there. she was unsucessful in getting one,though, because the store owner told her they were out of stock. i guess a lot of people wanted them. anyway, my in-laws were lucky to get one earlier. but their plant is still very small - still a seedling as they say. i sampled eating the leaves, and they are sweet, indeed. another friend also told me you can buy them in baguio. just make sure you ask for the instructions on how to care for it. i heard it is moderately sensitive in terms of wheather and water preference. i haven't grown one for myself. as for me, thank God there is equal, splenda, etc.

Comments 11 - 12 of 12

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)