I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Recipes

International Cuisine

by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager Posted on 04/20/2012 6:02 pm

The Bon Appetit Diet is made to fit the usual Filipino diet so we have more local recipes in the program. But, do you have a particular liking to other international dishes as well? How about American? Mediterranean (French, Italian, Greek)? or Asian (Japanese, Thai, Chinese) ?

What kind of international dishes would you like to see more of in the program?

C'mon, share it with us! We will do our best to make your favorite international dish Bon Appetit Diet approved! =)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by thereza (Caloocan)
On 07/09/2013 3:58 pm

chinese food :D

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 08/22/2012 11:59 am

@ iamrain: thanks for the feedback :) we'll take note to add more salad recipes on the program :)

Posted by iamrain (Metro Manila)
On 08/17/2012 4:44 pm

Is it possible to have more salad recipes? They're easier to prepare and don't need to cook - maybe ones with nuts, egg, fruit etc.

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 07/23/2012 11:50 am

@jaqhui: Yes, I also love to eat Hainanese chicken. I like its subtle flavor and refreshing taste :) we'll work on your recipe request (or you can send us your own recipe and we can feature it here! :-q )

@fatima: Stevia is a natural sweetener, so it has zero calories. It is made from stevia leaves, a naturally sweet leaf. You can buy it in its natural leaf form (which may be hard to find) or in powdered form available in individual packets (common in most supermarkets)

I believe Lipton has a variety of herbal tea available. Check the label if it says "black", "green", "white and red" or "herbal". You can choose the green or herbal one.

Posted by FatimaTimmy (Cainta)
On 07/23/2012 4:14 am

Hi Charmaine, could you tell me what a "stevia" is? and isLipton tea bag an herbal tea/? thanks

Posted by jaqhui888 (CALOOCAN)
On 07/22/2012 2:11 am

Hi Charmaine

I really love eating steam chicken with ginger sauce. I first tried it with menu name as "Steam Haianese Chicken" and they served it with ginger sauce. Really love the ginger sauce! The ginger sauce really does the work to make the chicken really tastes better. Hope to see this recipe here soon.

Comments 1 - 6 of 6

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)