You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

Recovery Meal for Dinner

by ca2481 (Marikina) Posted on 05/28/2012 8:50 am

Hi!

is it ok to regularly eat the recovery meal for dinner? (even if i followed the meal plan for bfast and lunch)

sometimes i come home late from work and egg whites and bananas takes lesser effort to prepare.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by Christinanakanishi (Taguig city )
On 06/03/2012 11:51 am

:)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 05/30/2012 1:54 pm

Hi Carina!

Fruits are higher in calories compared to veggies so best stick with veggies for your recovery meals :-q Actually, you can have your veggies raw or cooked any way you can, instead of just having it steamed, for the recovery meal. If you are going to saute or stir fry, make sure you use not more than 1 tsp of oil for cooking.

Posted by ca2481 (Marikina)
On 05/30/2012 8:47 am

:) thanks, Laarni!

still on recovery meal, is it ok if i replace steamed veggies with fruits (i.e. banana, pear or mango)? im not very fond of eating steamed vegetables.

Posted by ca2481 (Marikina)
On 05/30/2012 8:47 am

:) thanks, Laarni!

still on recovery meal, is it ok if i replace steamed veggies with fruits (i.e. banana, pear or mango)? im not very fond of eating steamed vegetables.

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 05/28/2012 10:12 am

Hi!

It is not actually a good idea to have the recovery meal regularly as this will not be effective when you time comes that you actually need to undergo recovery after a diet slip. I suggest you divide your dinner and eat some of it as afternoon snack to lesse preparations for dinner. :-q

Comments 1 - 5 of 5

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)