You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

Improvements

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 05/28/2012 4:33 pm

Hi All,

How are you doing with the program? What improvements would you like to see on The Bon Appetit Diet Program? we'd like to know so that we can best cater to your needs.

All of us are a work in progress and for us to be efficient and able to achieve our goals, we need a good set of tools and a supportive company to help us out. Losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight is a team effort.

C'mon! Let us know what you need. We are most willing to help all the way! :)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 06/05/2012 10:15 am

@ cayey18: It might be carbo re-load, but do not worry, your weight should be okay in a few days of proper diet and regular exercise. You may switch to 900 kcal for two days to recover from the weight gained :)

Posted by cayey18 (Manila)
On 05/30/2012 7:11 am

I stepped on my weighing scale this morning, and I noticed I gained back 1 lb. Does my carbo load on pre race last Saturday affects my program? What can be the best way to lose it back? I'm sticking to 1200kCal per day. :(

Comments 1 - 2 of 2

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)