I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Recipes

Fast Food

by iamjamie (Las Pinas) Posted on 07/13/2012 6:43 pm

Hi! I don't have time to prepare the meals since I'm just living away from home in a dorm. Perhaps more sandwich recipes?

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 06/13/2014 3:04 pm

@ Gemcer : The problem with 3-in-1 coffee is that it usually has too much sugar. :)
If you really want to have sweetened coffee, you can use stevia.
Me, I drink coffee without any sugar. :) Just creamer or milk. I just kept on using less and less sugar until I got used to it completely.

Posted by Gemcer (Quezon City)
On 06/03/2014 9:02 am

Can we drink 3-in-1 coffee? I think its impossible to drink coffee w/o sugar? Or is it better to replace sugar with Mascuvado?

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 08/07/2013 12:29 pm

At a loss what to eat in a rush? Check out my suggested meals at fastfoods and restaurants here:

http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/personalblog/viewblog?regid=459798&blogid=144941

Feel free to ask specific questions too in my blog's comment box :)

On 07/17/2012 9:16 am

@jamie: while you are in the Bon Appetit Diet, you don't need to stress yourself and count every calorie from food that you've eaten - we actually simplified the process for you :) to know if you are hitting the right food portions, check your Structure for Custom Meals under Tools > Bonus. You also have there the total calories of each meal and each meal, for your reference :)

Posted by iamjamie (Las Pinas)
On 07/16/2012 12:48 pm

Thanks! Also, how will I know how ,any calories I've already consumed? Thanks!

On 07/16/2012 9:28 am

Hi jamie!

I can definitely understand your situation. It's a little bit hard to prepare food when you're in a dorm, but there is a solution to that!I suggest you follow the 'Structure for Custom Meal Plans' found in the 'Bonus' pages of your account. The 'Structure for Custom Meal Plans' will enable you to make wise food choices even without following the meal plans we already prepared for you. It will also help you to manage your own diet and be more disciplined as you create your own meals. It is a handy tool that will simplify your diet.

In order to monitor your food intake, I suggest you make use of your online journal in your personal account. Record your actual food intake so that we'll be able to assess if you are still within the calorie level you are supposed to.

You can eat a ready-made sandwich or a sandwich that can be prepared as fast as 5 minutes. Choose a sandwich with vegetables (tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber) with lean ham, tuna or chicken, and you can even include a slice of cheese. Accompany your meal with a dairy product such as yogurt and a piece of fruit.

Comments 1 - 6 of 6

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)