The Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

The Bon Appétit Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

Coke Zero / Pepsi Max - alright to drink?

by AisIceEyes (Manila) Posted on 07/30/2012 1:47 pm

I would like to ask if Coke Zero or Pepsi Max are sodas that are alright to drink since, as the product says, they have zero calories which is relative alternative to water.

The reason I ask this is that I sometimes need caffeine whenever I'm at work. Being always busy and have a hectic schedule makes me lack everyday sleep.

Before the program, to keep me awake, I usually drink brewed coffee but whenever the climate is hot, I tend to drink Coke Zero or Pepsi Max (never really liked Coke Classic or Pepsi Regular when these two was marketed since I'm not fond of sweets).

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by kitchenkraft (Paranaque)
On 08/05/2012 4:27 pm

How many calories in a serving of polland Chinese lumpia and lumpia sauce ? Is this a healthy snack or meal since it's mostly carrots,cabbage, and tofu?

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 08/02/2012 3:35 pm

Hi AYen,

1 serving = 8 oz (240 ml) or 1 glass bottle

Posted by AYen (Butuan City)
On 08/02/2012 2:32 pm

How much is 1 regular serving?

Posted by AisIceEyes (Manila)
On 07/30/2012 3:14 pm

Will keep that in mind. Thanks Ma'am :D

Yeah, I always try to squeeze at least 6 hours of sleep everyday but yeah, I have quite a lot of sideline stuff after work adding that I have to make preparations of food I need to eat X3

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 07/30/2012 2:37 pm

Hi Ais,

You may have your zero calorie sodas occasionally, but I would advise not to get dependent on it. You may have 5 zero calorie sodas (regular serving) a week. You can still have your 2 cups of brewed coffee (you can put ice) or tea for your caffeine fix :)

I hope you can still squeeze in at least 6 hours of sleep everyday :)

Comments 11 - 15 of 15

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)