The Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

The Bon Appétit Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

First Week: advice when it comes to parties, dinner out?

by Vaneeya (Pasig) Posted on 08/13/2012 8:19 am

In my 4th day, was going well until I had to go to 2 birthday parties and a dinner over the weekend. It was IMPOSSIBLE not to eat a piece of bday cake or a slice of this and that. Hay! Advice when it comes to these things? How can I watch what to eat but not deprive myself from enjoying also??

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 08/13/2012 1:40 pm

@vaneeya: I understand what you mean dear. It is indeed difficult to say 'no' to invitations like that and to turn down the food that's being offered you. Remember the third pillar of the diet, Pleasure. Eat little of the 'handa' in front of you, a small slice of cake, a fist-sized amount of pasta, and enjoy it. Record your intake on your Weight Loss Journal. For your next meal, have a recovery meal.

You can ask Dr. Cohen and our team in the Personal Questions tool on how we can plan out our strategy considering these upcoming celebrations.

Comments 1 - 1 of 1

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)