I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

Developing good habits challenge: Weight loss journal

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 09/25/2012 5:02 pm

Have you been updating your journals regularly? I suggest you do so. Charmane and I will be checking. =D

Recording your actual intake will help you lose weight faster, believe me! =D

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by rheailagan (Mandaluyong), In-house Dietitian
On 02/21/2013 10:15 am

Hi akosiwanshishi,

Good to hear! That will serve as your diary to your journey to weigth loss. :-q

Posted by akosiwanshishi (Pasig CIty)
On 02/19/2013 8:42 am

I will start to write on my journal hihi

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 10/01/2012 11:59 am

@ emilywenceslao and @ Suzzell: Good job girls!

I hope you will keep doing this regularly. Your journals are the only way, we, dietitians, will have an idea on what your food intake looked like for the past week, for instance. So the next time you ask the question "Why did I gain weight this week?", you know where to find the answer. :)

Posted by Suzzell (Quezon City)
On 09/29/2012 11:17 am

YES!! this is true. i started loosing weight again when charmaine told me again and again to write on my journal. so when i listened to her, im becoming more conscious of my food intake and minsan, im thinking, nakakahiya naman kung ang dami kong nilalagay sa food journal ko, kaya i wont eat this, tom nalang haha but sometimes too, ndi ko mapigilan hehe but, this week ive managed to loose weight na 6 mos ko ng hindi magawa gawa :) pls comment nalang sa mga food intake hehe thank you dieticians for the BIG help :) nakaka encourage din kasi kung its like chinecheck nyo food namin. :)

Posted by emilywenceslao (Quezon City)
On 09/26/2012 12:55 pm

Yap, am trying to update my journal every night as much as possible, but sometimes there were weekends that I missed jotting them due to some workloads. Indeed it helps, reminding me to be more cautious of my eating habits, right food and portioning. Thanks for this tool.

Comments 1 - 5 of 5

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)