The Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

The Bon Appétit Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

MINDFUL EATING: are you always in a hurry during meal times?

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 10/08/2012 4:26 pm

Hello everyone!

This week, I want us all to take a conscious effort to EAT MINDFULLY.

Eating mindfully helps us to take pleasure from the foods we eat thus making our diet easy to follow. That is one of the most important principles we want you to adapt in this program - PLEASURE in dieting.

Posted in above photo are ways to help you tart this challenge of eating mindfully. Start practicing it for 21 days and you’ll see for yourself how easy it is to go on a diet and achieve your weight loss goals in no time :)

By the way, how do the recipes and meal plans we have for you taste? Do you cook it yourself? We would like to know :)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by sharonfaith (Imus), In-house Dietitian
On 02/21/2013 10:01 am

Hi anjaninacza,

It is recommended that you eat everything in the meal plan to 1. Provide you with the essential nutrients and energy you'll need for the whole day, since you are in a calorie-restricted diet. and 2. To avoid being hungry in between meals. :)

Posted by anjaninacza (Quezon City)
On 02/20/2013 10:43 pm

Should I really eat all and finish all the food that are listed? :)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/19/2013 11:27 am

@ akosiwanshishi: There is always time for everything, if you will set that as a priority. Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Posted by akosiwanshishi (Pasig CIty)
On 02/19/2013 8:41 am

the recipes are easy to follow however I dont have time for that. But i will definitely try my best! :-q

Comments 1 - 4 of 4

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)