You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Coaching Tools

How to avoid overeating?

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 10/10/2012 9:49 am

Practicing mindful eating:

I will eat for at least ______ minutes per meal.
(Based on studies, it takes 20 minutes for your brain to detect that you are eating and already full.)

I will eat at the _________, without any distractions.
(Eating while watching television, surfing the internet, studying and doing paper works will not give you a feeling of fullness and will make you eat more)

I will chew my food at least _______ times before I swallow it.
(At least 7 chews is recommended to really savor the flavor of the food, however, you are not a robot so just opt to put down your eating utensils and swallow first before you put another spoonful of food in your mouth)

I will record my actual food intake every _____.
(Keeping a record of your actual food intake makes you aware of the not so diet-friendly foods you actually consume. Make it a habit to keep a record and convince yourself to be better each day)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 10/11/2012 1:26 pm

It's the RIGHT KIND OF BAD! :-q

Keep it up, Emily! =D

Posted by emilywenceslao (Quezon City)
On 10/11/2012 9:21 am

Since I learned the pleasure of eating I will continue to develop these mindful eating habits.... to eat for at least 20 minutes per meal; eat at the dining table and turn off the TV, chew the food well and eat slowly and update my food journal every night before going to bed or if not, in the morning of the following day. Additionally, keep moving, exercise and be productive each day. Thanks to BAD. :D :D

Comments 1 - 2 of 2

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)