I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I'm Starting on Monday, 4 March 2013

by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager Posted on 02/28/2013 3:37 pm

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian. I'm here, together with the BelleToday Dietiian Team, to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this Monday. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Add the BelleToday Dietitian team as friends!

Echina http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=769071
Faith http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=743492
Rhea http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=769073

If you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Start on the right foot and keep motivation high!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 03/18/2013 12:45 pm

@Virginia3397: It is best to complement the Bon Appetit Diet with a regular exercise, but make sure that you do it right. If you are doing a mile-run regularly, you have to increase your calorie intake to 1400 or 1600 kcal to fuel your exercise effectively. If you are following the correct calorie level, you should not feel that you have less energy and you can avoid the strong cravings for sweets.

Being on a diet is not just a matter of self-control. You should also know what to eat (good quality food), how much to eat (right amount of food for your needs), and when to eat (proper timing of eating). Overexercising in a weight reducing diet is also not wise, and definitely not recommended. We should keep everything in balance. I suggest that you contact our dietitian team in the Personal Questions tool to help you manage your diet and exercise effectively.

Posted by Virginia3397 (Cebu City)
On 03/12/2013 3:15 pm

And oh, a 1/2 a cup of Blue Bunny Pistachio Almond ice cream is 300 calories! That's how much I lost from running today. Sweet cravings are tough.

Posted by Virginia3397 (Cebu City)
On 03/12/2013 3:11 pm

This is my second week and I a finding that I am not getting hungry like the usual. There is enough "energy" foods in the meal plan that keeps me full. I ran a mile and a half today on my treadmill and walked uphill at 6% incline for another half mile, and I am craving for sweets! I want to have a bowl of pistachio ice cream because its a very hot day. I'm trying to justify it since I know I did not have rice for lunch, but had 90 grams of stir fried veggies instead. I want to cheat so bad..the sweet cravings come and go, but I notice it after I exercise. Dieting really has a lot to do with self control. And also, Ive been using the app My Fitness Pal together with my Bon Appetit program. It helps to see what I am eating and it counts the calories for me.

Posted by nina0809 (Las Pinas City)
On 03/09/2013 1:47 pm

Yes i guess ur right, mostly im not eating on time. I usually eat breakfast 8-9, lunch 1-2 and dinner 8-9pm.
my schedule broken.:(

On 03/08/2013 5:40 pm

@ nina0809: I suggest time your meals well to avoid getting hungry. Also try to drink a glass of water first, or green tea. Maybe it's not hunger that you are feeling, it's just a force of habit.

Posted by nina0809 (Las Pinas City)
On 03/07/2013 5:47 pm

Its my 4th day, i feel good following the diet though sometimes im hungry a bit...lol
thanks!

Posted by belovedmick (Makati)
On 03/06/2013 1:02 pm

Thanks for the reassurance @charmaineanne! :-q

On 03/06/2013 10:08 am

You can give in to your cravings, it's okay, do not beat yourself up over it. After all, the Bon Appetit Diet believes in the pleasure of eating. To maintain diligence with your diet, always substitute the craving you had with an equivalent from your recommended meals. For example, 1/2 cup of ice cream is a substitute for 1 dairy serving, so take out your dairy allowance on one meal.

You are entitled to do this but don't abuse the opportunity. Snack cravings like ice cream are always higher in calories. Satisfy the craving but keep it in moderation.

Posted by belovedmick (Makati)
On 03/06/2013 10:01 am

Fritz! We both gave in yesterday. :(( oh well. Today is new day! :)

Posted by frit_c_gurl (Taguig)
On 03/05/2013 8:21 pm

Onto our third day...how are you ladies? I need to have more self control, gave in to my craving for an icecream. :-S

Comments 1 - 10 of 14

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)