The Bon Appétit Diet Forum
FORUM : Questions About the Program
Newbie Trying to Understand all the Terminology and then some...
||by belovedmick (Makati)
||Posted on 03/04/2013 7:43 pm
Toda is Day 1 for me and I feel pretty lost.
1. Can I drink more than one cup of coffee? Does the coffee have to be decaf?
2. Can I have fat-free or low-fat fruit yogurt instead of plain?
3. What is a recovery meal?
4. Can I have soy milk instead of cow's milk. I can't stand the taste of cow's milk on it's own. Or can i have the milk with fruit like a smoothie, without sugar?
5. Is it okay to substitute brown rice for white?
6. I usually have 4 glasses of water before I have any breakfast. Now that I'm on the BAD, can I still do this?
I think this is all for now. Sorry for all the questions. Feeling a bit overwhelmed and I feel quite lost while reading some of the other posts.
Return to Forum
Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.
Already a member? Log in here.
Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits
I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!