I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

My first day

by vanillabunny (Quezon City) Posted on 05/06/2013 9:58 pm

Hi everyone! It's my first day on this diet, and so far i feel satisfied.
First of all, i'm not very ''matakaw," but i gained a lot of weight because of the following reasons:
-i eat out a lot due to the nature of my work
-stress eating
-i'm an ill-disciplined eater. Sometimes I skip meals, then I eat a lot later. I snack a lot and I very rarely eat vegetables.
-there also came a time when i eat chocolates everyday. Like, a pack of m&m's per day.
Now, I'm hoping that this will work for me even though it's mainly going to be a lifestyle change for me. I've tried counting calories before through myfitnesspal, but i'd bounce back and forth.
I started with 1,200 calories this week, and I found myself really full after every meal. I followed almost everything to the today though I'm going to have to make some deviations throughout the week.
By the way, is it ok if I was only able to eat half of the corn soup? I felt so full already, I couldn't take another bite. I'm currently trying to consume the half cup yogurt tonight and an apply (minus one slice since my rabbit stole one out of my hand since I'm typing.) I'll drink the green tea that was supposedly for breakfast today before going to bed. I just bought Stevia and I'm so curious on trying it out.
So, here's to tomorrow and to the next days. :)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 05/07/2013 4:59 pm

Hi vanillabunny,

It seems that you have very well identified where you are challenged as far as eating habits is concerned. I expect that you will take effort to improve first on the 4 problems you enumerated :)

You also have to work on your discipline to avoid 'bouncing back and forth'. I hope BAD will help you recommit to healthy eating habits.

About the corn soup, it is okay if you can't finish it in one sitting. You'll notice that the meals are very filling, that's because it is rich in fiber, which helps you feel lasting fullness throughout the day. That's 1200 kcal worth of food well spent.

If you eat out, would you believe that some fastfood meals, like a big burrito with large soda, fries and a dessert may well be about 1200 kcal already.

Recognize the feeling of fullness. It is a positive sign that you are satisfied and you won't become too hungry to crave for a snack.

Comments 1 - 1 of 1

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)