I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

Cheat day/s

by stehpgo (Quezon City) Posted on 07/21/2013 10:19 am

Is it ok to have cheat days for the program?

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 07/22/2013 3:40 pm

Let me share my cheat day yesterday:

Breakfast: Buttered toast with poached egg, coffee with creamer, one homemade brownie
Lunch: Leftover pot roast, buttered steamed green beans green beans, rice
Dinner at Yabu: Rosu Miso Katsu, 1 cup of Japanese rice, 3 servings of cabbage with sesame or wasabi dressing, miso soup, pickled vegetables, pineapple slices
Dessert: Pistacchio gelato at Bono Artisanal Gelato + bites off my family's other gelati, haha

Since I went nuts at dinner and dessert, I made sure to have a reasonable breakfast and lunch, and I also avoided snacks and alcohol. :) And then back to my regular schedule I go starting today!

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 07/22/2013 3:37 pm

Of course it is, but you also have to keep in mind some certain principles, do the recovery the next day, and get back on track. :D It would help us if you could describe a typical cheat day for you guys, so we can also help you out!

It's best to only schedule 1 cheat day per week. And by cheat "day", it should be a cheat "meal" only! It's not a license to eat anything and everything for one day per week. :) Rather, it's best reserved for special occasions, like dinners out with friends, business lunches, or your birthday!

Posted by JannealUy (San Juan)
On 07/21/2013 9:47 pm

Can someone respond please? haha

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)