I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I started on Monday, 11 February 2013

by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager Posted on 02/11/2013 1:29 pm

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Charmaine, and I am your Dietitian / Community Manager.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this Monday. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Start on the right foot and best of luck to everyone!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/14/2013 9:42 am

Dear Feb 11 Batch,

“Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.”
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Loving yourself means taking care of your well-being. If you are in good health, you will have more energy to love others better.

Joining the Bon Appetit Diet program is a testament to that love. I'm glad that you took the first step by joining us!

Sustain a long-term commitment to love yourself. You can definitely achieve that. We are behind you!

Happy Heart's Day to everyone! :x

xoxo
Charmaine, Echina, Rhea and Faith

P.S.
If you will be out on a dinner date tonight, read first The Bon Appetit Diet at Restaurants Bonus page so you know which to order later! :D

Posted by sharonfaith (Imus), In-house Dietitian
On 02/14/2013 9:06 am

Hi bangusnakulot,

I affirm you on your adjustment! Keep it up! :-q

Posted by bangusnakulot (Marilao, Bulacan)
On 02/13/2013 12:54 pm

3rd day :) and I am slowly getting used to eating half rice per meal. B-)

Posted by anamenorca (Paranaque)
On 02/13/2013 11:35 am

Joining here as well! :)

On 02/13/2013 10:24 am

@ Brynny: Hold on to that before pic dear! I want to feature you in the upcoming Testimonials page that we are having here in the Bon Appetit Diet :) I'm willing to help you and push you until you reach your target 15 lbs to lose!

To change your profile pic, go to 'Update My Profile' > Photo > Modify and upload your photo there.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Posted by Brynny (San Juan)
On 02/12/2013 10:30 pm

Btw how can I change my picture? :)

Posted by Brynny (San Juan)
On 02/12/2013 10:28 pm

:-q

Hi my name is Brynn & I started on Feb 11, 2013. I also took a BEFORE picture today and decided to take the AFTER picture once I have lost 15 lbs which I hopefully do by this diet. :) Good luck to everyone! :)

On 02/12/2013 2:02 pm

Hi bangusnakulot!

Welcome!

On 02/11/2013 2:21 pm

joining... :)

On 02/11/2013 2:21 pm

joining :)

Comments 1 - 10 of 10

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)