I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

My 3rd day...

by nanz (Pasig City) Posted on 03/06/2013 10:12 am

hi just wondering why i gained my weight on my 3rd day? . Things i did was drunk 3 in 1 coffee @ 2pm because i felt sleepy at the office and ate approximately 1 cup of boiled peanuts at 10pm before going to bed.

Could this be the factor of gaining my weight?

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by sharonfaith (Imus), In-house Dietitian
On 03/21/2013 10:47 am

@reginavf: Yes, I think wanabefit answered it all for you. :) Some additional info: Visit these pages:

-TOOLS > BONUS > The Bon Appetit Diet at Restaurants
http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/account/bonus.asp#!/account/bonus/bad-bonus-restaurants.asp

- TOOLS > BONUS > Express Meals
http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/account/bonus/express-meals.asp

Hope this helps! :-q

Posted by sharonfaith (Imus), In-house Dietitian
On 03/21/2013 10:42 am

@ nanz, how are you doing, so far? Have you found your way pass through the plateau? How did you cope up?

Posted by wanabefit (Island Garden City Of Samal)
On 03/20/2013 8:49 am

@reginavf hi girl, i sometimes i do that i choose the food equivalent to the allocated, and of course i choose those foods that is not cooked with oil, as much as possible i choose those food that is less in fats and sweets, i just remember the portions of the meal allocated, its fun cause at the same time we do know how to control our cravings..... hope this helps... ;) :D

Posted by reginavf ()
On 03/20/2013 6:54 am

Just want to know if I am invited for an occasion do I just choose the food I will eat and not bring my meal wit me? It 's quite embarrassing bringing my diet food to the restaurant.

Posted by nanz (Pasig City)
On 03/16/2013 4:42 pm

it's been 2 weeks , despite of my self control , discipline, and following my everyday meal plan i'm stuck in 148 pounds :((
what happened!!!! is there anything i can do??????
:(

Posted by frit_c_gurl (Taguig)
On 03/08/2013 9:52 pm

We can do this girls!

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 03/08/2013 5:47 pm

Hi girls,

It is very important to stick to your recommended meal plans especially in the first 2 weeks of the program. These 2 weeks are indeed a critical period of adjustment, some loses big and some don't. If you are following your recommended meals, then you have nothing to worry about.

Make sure that your weighing scales are properly calibrated. On Saturday morning, check your weight again and your other measurements. If you are scheduled to have your period next week, that may also be a reason why you may gain 1-2 lbs of weight this week.

PS. Do not blame rice for the weigh gain! Rice is a good source of carbs and it is definitely not the culprit why people gain weight, if eaten in proper amounts.

Posted by belovedmick (Makati)
On 03/07/2013 6:13 pm

Yea. Sucks that I really did gain weight. Checked this morning and I did go up 2lbs. Weird. Is it possible (scientifically) that our bodies are adjusting to this new "diet"? I'm worried about all the rice i'm eating. This is a bit discouraging and scary at the same time. I'm really hoping this works.

Posted by nanz (Pasig City)
On 03/07/2013 4:58 pm

hi belovedmick! your right let not be too harsh on our self over it. :)

Posted by belovedmick (Makati)
On 03/06/2013 12:59 pm

Hi nanz! I think I also gained 1-2lbs. Not really sure because my scale sucks. I gave in to a craving yesterday. Had milk tea. :( or maybe it's just water? Haha. Don't want to stress over it but i'm glad to know i'm not alone in this. :)

Comments 1 - 10 of 10

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)