I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

vegetables and...

by joycefaith (Quezon City) Posted on 06/13/2014 9:09 pm

is there any substitute for vegetables? I really cannot cook, I live in a dorm. And vegetables is rarely present in the surrounding stores. :(

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 06/26/2014 5:26 pm

You can also buy vegetable salads from Savemore's salad bar (a good serving of salad for about 35 pesos only :) went there yesterday), Family Mart, 7-11 and others. You need to change your eating habits bit by bit in order to succeed. :)

Posted by joycefaith (Quezon City)
On 06/24/2014 4:36 pm

Hi @ victoriacastillo, canned vegetables will do and ready to eat. I have a refrigerator. But I really don't have time to cook. :(

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 06/17/2014 3:41 pm

Hi Joyce, it is really recommended to have vegetables during a weight loss diet: the main reason is that they are filling for so little calories. They also provide beneficial fiber and vitamins and minerals.

If it is very hard for you to get vegetables, you can resort to frozen or canned vegetables. Can you store food in your dorm's freezer or refrigerator? Can you also cook in your dorm?

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)