I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

I feel bloated.

by joycefaith (Quezon City) Posted on 06/26/2014 12:37 pm

the menu per meal seems too many for me to consume. I feel bloated after pushing myself to eat all that is in the menu.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 07/01/2014 4:37 pm

@jiycefaith: The Personal Questions tool is a special dietitian service we provide our clients with based on a credit system. It is to give value to our clients, to ensure the quality of questions and answers. There are only a few clients who reach the limit. If a client is truly engaged to ask and follow the program, we don't hesitate to give more credits if that's what they need to succeed.

Posted by joycefaith (Quezon City)
On 06/26/2014 6:59 pm

@charmaineanne but the question option only allows 14 or 13 questions? :-O is that 14 or 13 topics or including my replies? :^> It seems few for 3 months. =((

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 06/26/2014 5:14 pm

Just eat your meals until what you can tolerate, and just save some food items for snacks. Eat on time, chew your food slowly and take time to finish your meal and drink plenty of water to avoid bloating. For more concerns about what you experience in the diet, please do keep in touch with me through the Personal Questions tool :)

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)