I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I'm Starting on Monday, November 2014

by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager Posted on 10/28/2014 4:00 pm

Last 2 months before we cap off 2014. Was this year a great year for your health?

You still have 2 months to work on your weight loss goals to be the best version of YOU before the year ends!

My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian and Community Manager. I'm here to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program on November. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Get involved with your Group as well. Look for I'm Starting on Monday groups.

If you have any questions about the website, don't hesitate to post them here!

Have a successful weight loss journey, everyone!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by Make1forme2 (Manila)
On 11/22/2014 5:52 pm

Thank you Charmaine! Will request for a program restart. Unfortunately, my dad is still not well. He has no appetite at all. He has major kidney issues and diabetic as well. To top it, he is also suffering from gout. So you can just imagine how challenging it is for us to feed him. :((

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 11/20/2014 5:57 pm

@ Make1forme2: You can request for a program restart through our Contact Us page, especially for a case such as yours. I hope your father is well now.

Posted by Make1forme2 (Manila)
On 11/16/2014 2:45 pm

Hi Charmaine! I was suppose to start two weeks ago. However, I had to forego to attend to my dad who was in the hospital. How do I reset my program? Is it even possible?

Posted by RainbowH (Metro Manila)
On 11/06/2014 12:57 pm

Oh no, hi Charmaine, I posted something on the October group...I'm sorry...did not see this one right away...anyways, please check it out and next time I'll post here...

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 11/04/2014 4:34 pm

@RainbowH: You can set aside some food items like fruit or a cup of yogurt from your main meals to eat as an afternoon snack. Along with hot tea, drink plenty of water as well. Make sure that you eat your meals on time (every 4 hours) to prevent hunger pangs.

Posted by RainbowH (Metro Manila)
On 11/03/2014 10:49 am

Hi, I started today...all is looking well so Far, but feeling peckish at the moment...trying to quell my desire to snack with cups upon cups of hot tea... ;)

Comments 1 - 6 of 6

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)