I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

I'm new

by suzanneong (San Juan) Posted on 10/13/2011 10:06 am

I'm new in this program, and I am excited to start!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 11/15/2011 9:57 am

Hello, everyone! :) How have you found your first month on the Bon Appetit Diet so far? :) Do tell!

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 11/10/2011 9:10 am

Hi Beatrece!

You could just peruse through week 1 coaching sessions and meal plans again. They are all printable anyway so you won't have a hard time.

Posted by Beatrece12 (Quezon City)
On 11/09/2011 5:35 pm

hi, I was supposed to start 3 weeks ago but due to some events, I was Out of the country before I started. Is there a way I can reset the program so I can have a fresh start on Monday? or should I just follow week 1 meal plans? thank you

Posted by Beatrece12 (Quezon City)
On 11/09/2011 5:35 pm

hi, I was supposed to start 3 weeks ago but due to some events, I was Out of the country before I started. Is there a way I can reset the program so I can have a fresh start on Monday? or should I just follow week 1 meal plans? thank you

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 11/09/2011 9:05 am

that's awesome, quickmelt! :)
would love to hear more about your progress in the coming days and weeks.

Posted by quickmelt
On 10/31/2011 2:12 pm

Im on my 2nd week now.. haven't seen my weight yet but feeling lighter now... :-q

Posted by rsfiel2 (Iligan)
On 10/28/2011 6:05 pm

for those who will be starting on monday like me, lets share thoughts at the end of that day.... excited much... :)

Posted by tanyanicole (Makati)
On 10/26/2011 3:28 pm

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Bon Appetit Diet! I wish you the best of luck as you start your weight loss.

We would like to encourage you to upload your picture so we can see your lovely face! We want to make your community experience as personal as possible.

If you were wondering how, please just follow these simple steps:

1. Click the Update My Profile link at the top of your left navigation bar.
2. Once the page has loaded, you will see the Photo: Modify option at the bottom of the General Information part, right above the Save button. Click that.
3. You may now choose the file you wish to use by clicking Browse and save it to your profile by clicking Upload.

Just refresh the page to see your new profile picture.

Thank you!

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 10/26/2011 9:06 am

Hi Joan! Welcome to Bon Appetit Diet!

Alternatives for baking would be pan-frying without using any oil, boiling/poaching and steaming. For the first one, what I do is spray the pan with oil just only to avoid the food sticking to the pan. For steaming, the cost-efficient method is to put the food on a colander, and put it on top of the rice cooker (then cover it of course) so the steam will do its job. I often do this with vegetables such as okra and fish fillets.

Posted by joanarellano1985 (Legazpi City)
On 10/25/2011 3:54 pm

Hello everyone!! I will start next week and i am really excited! what if i can't afford to buy oven. I saw some meals that was need to be baked. Any alternative for this?

Please help me.. :-))

Comments 1 - 10 of 18

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)