I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

I'm starting on Monday

by newgirlmm (Batangas City) Posted on 12/14/2011 9:51 pm

Hello to everyone here. Just signed up and am excited to continue my weight loss with the program. I'm moderately active (running, boxing and strength training) but I need lots of help with meal plans. I've tried other programs but, as they're not made for Filipinos, most of the ingredients are hard to find locally. Really glad I found this one.

Can't wait to start!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/15/2012 7:06 pm

@melmedrano: Wow that's really sweet! It's true though, you have to love yourself first before you give your love to anybody else :) good luck on your Bon Appetit Diet journey! The team is always here to support you! :-q

Posted by melmedrano (Antipolo CIty)
On 02/15/2012 4:45 pm

hi, i enrolled in this program as a valentine treat... since this is a manifestation of love for my self and body... and i evryone here, im excited to start on Monday! need to complete my shopping list first. goodluck to all of us. ;)

Posted by dina_143 (antipolo)
On 12/27/2011 12:29 pm

hi ! just joined and i plan to start monday jan 2..(just right after the holidays) enough time to prepare my kitchen and do my shopping hehehe... cant wait ..realy hoping to see results...

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 12/15/2011 11:14 am

Welcome! So glad that you've come to join the community and that you look forward to trying out all the recipes that have been custom fit for the Filipino.

Good luck!

Posted by christined (12131)
On 12/15/2011 10:15 am

Wow! You're very sporty! :-O

Comments 11 - 15 of 15

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)