I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Recipes

Non-Filipino Recipes

by mrscruz (Quezon City) Posted on 01/05/2012 1:54 pm

I understand that this program was customized for the local market. But just because we are Filipinos, doesn't mean we enjoy just Pinoy food. I hope the menus can have more variety to include other types of cuisines. For instance, I don't necessarily enjoy Kare-Kare or Embutido. Does anyone have suggestions on how to substitue these dishes? :)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 06/11/2012 4:56 pm

@Carol_ami: Thank you for such an inspiring feedback regarding the menus and the recipes. Send our regards to your cook! :-q

Posted by Carol_ami (Quezon City)
On 06/10/2012 9:49 pm

I am thankful for the Filipino recipes which our cook can easily do during those times when I am extra busy. I just remind her to use 1 tsp of vegetable oil (if needed)/serving & to use the non-stick pan. She cooks all my steamed fish dishes ( especially tilapia & sole fish fillet) together with 1 cup of leafy greens & other veggies/person. She surprised me with ginataang tilapia one day & eggplant ensalada. She must be reading the meal plans I put on the refrigerator door.

Posted by mignon_0 (Villa Iloilo, city)
On 01/10/2012 10:07 am

yes i want a pinoy menu for me to ate.

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 01/06/2012 10:16 am

Thanks! We're definitely working on adding more international recipes in the future. Is there anything in particular you'd like to see? :-q

In the meantime, you can refer to the list of custom meal plans and food equivalences to make substitutions. For now, I suggest you can substitute a similar dish with the same type of meat (i.e, beef stew instead of kare-kare). You can also repeat and replace meals from previous or future days. If you have any doubt, you can simply ask Dr. Cohen and his team through the Personal Questions tool. =)

Comments 1 - 4 of 4

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)