I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

No Sweets Challenge!

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 02/01/2012 3:00 pm

The energy on BelleToday this January has truly been inspiring and that's why we, The BelleToday team, have taken it upon ourselves to do something fun for February. We're calling it the "No Sweets Challenge" and we're putting in a prize amongst ourselves that will go to the last man standing.

For one week, we, the BelleToday Team, will stay sweet-free!

Now, I'm sure all of you know how hard that is to give up. This challenge is going to be a lot of fun! Haha!

Would you like to challenge yourself and stay sweet-free for 1 week? Stay tuned to find out more about the challenge!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 02/01/2012 3:00 pm

What foods should we stay away from?

1. Desserts/ Snacks

All kind of cakes, pies, sweet breads and pastries (pan de coco, cinnamon roll, ensaymada, cream puff etc), rice cakes (biko,sapin-sapin, tikoy), any form of chocolates, brownies, muffins, chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, ice cream cake, leche flan, ube, halo-halo, pretzels, banana chips, taho with syrup, caramel popcorn

2. Candies

hard candies, gummy candies, jams, jellies, preserves, marshmallows, sampaloc, nata de coco, toffee candies, yema, pastillas, pulvoron, bubble gum, cotton candy, peanut brittle, pili tart, honey, sugar-free gums and candies

3. Drinks

Designer coffees and frappuccinos, designer milk teas, frozen yogurt, carbonated drinks, sweetened beverages, powdered fruit drinks (like tang, nestea iced tea), alcoholic drinks, chocolate-flavored and any other sweetened milk (including Yakult)

Comments 11 - 11 of 11

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)