I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Recipes

Simpler MENU

by diannecabildo (Mandaluyong) Posted on 02/11/2012 8:08 am

I hope you could provide simpler menu. Honestly, I can't afford to buy the ingredients required for the food your team provides me. I don't have income. I don't have work. I enrolled here for my employment abroad. The employer wanted me to lose weight 71kgs- 64kgs until April 1. :((

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 09/19/2012 9:00 am

HI heyminoy! :)

I'd like to invite you to explore your BONUS pages to learn how to substitute food items at any time. You can access your list of food equivalences here:

http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/account/home.asp#!/account/bonus/list-of-food-equivalences.asp

Posted by heyminoy (bacolor)
On 09/18/2012 6:52 pm

Write your question or specify the nature of the subject you want to address ... Hi can i substitute fish for chicken. I am not much into chicken. Thanks.

On 09/18/2012 6:45 pm

Can i substitute chicken with fish,say, grilled dalag for dinner. I am not much into chicken. Thanks.

On 09/18/2012 6:45 pm

Can i substitute chicken with fish,say, grilled dalag for dinner. I am not much into chicken. Thanks.

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 09/07/2012 10:23 am

Hi hotbabedriver,
I understand how the shopping lists can be a bit pricey. And I'm glad that you've also learned to switch things around to reduce cost. Like Laarni suggested, do go over your bonus pages so that you can create your custom meals without going over your budget. Best of luck!

Posted by hotbabedriver (LAS PINAS CITY)
On 09/07/2012 9:56 am

Some of the food or ingredients that I need to buy from the meals you designed are a bit expensive. On my 1st week, I spent P2K just for my food! The pricey stuff are yogurt, light cheese, low fat milk, cider vinegar, herbs,etc.... It's ok for a while but I tend to change some meals a bit just to reduce the prices... O:-)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/13/2012 4:35 pm

Hi Dianne,

What exactly do you find expensive? This is designed to be an economical diet. Do you live with your family?

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 02/13/2012 8:42 am

You may want to look for low-cost brand without compromising the nutrients in order to cut back on expenses. You may also create your own meals with cheaper food items by using the meal structure in the bonus pages found in your account.

Comments 1 - 8 of 8

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)