I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Im only two days old here :-)

by mgv_millendez (Taguig) Posted on 02/15/2012 10:18 am

hello everyone! today is my 2nd day of browsing and familiarizing myself with the essential tools in this site. i am going start my program by monday, feb 20. right now, i am going through the meals on 1400kcal, 1200kcal, 900kcal...i was just wondering which of these meals should i follow? if i wanted to lose weight faster, does it mean that i need to follow meals under the 900kcal? did i get it right? hope somebody could enlighten me on this,,,and if ever i would follow this 900kcal, will it not pose any threat on my health? thanks so much!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by mgv_millendez (Taguig)
On 02/15/2012 10:37 am

pahabol...i know i cannot do everything in a snap of a finger, but i am really desperate to lose weight...ive never been this heavier! i am even lighter during my first and second pregnancy!...and now my body is paying double for all the diet pills i took before to fast track my weight loss :( am not even sure if i am heavier than 140lbs as i have stopped weighing myself when i found out i tipped 140 already! in a while, i will be buying a new weighing scale, face the truth and weigh myself again before i start with the program :-)

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 02/15/2012 10:36 am

Welcome!! :) I'm so glad you've come to join The Bon Appetit Diet. You'll be happy to know that we have monthly meet-ups with our clients and we would love to have you join us in our next one. I wish you all the best on your journey with Dr. Cohen and I look forward to hearing about your progress.
Sending you love and luck!
-Gisa

Comments 11 - 12 of 12

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)