You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Coaching Tools

Got questions? Ask the experts, today!

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 03/26/2012 4:00 pm

Hello everyone!

Here at The Bon Appetit Diet, we want to cater to every query that you may have regarding weight loss and community so we would like to encourage you to take advantage of the personal questions tool in your account.

It's easy! Just shoot as a question and we will reply to you the earnest time possible!

May we also request you to give us a feedback on how we were able to answer your questions by rating us. We would appreciate it a lot if you can leave a comment so that we can improve our service.

We'll be expecting questions from all of you :)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 03/29/2012 9:18 am

That's strange. I'm glad that you've still taken the time to really log into your account then. As Victoria said, we will look into it. thank you for letting us know. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 03/29/2012 9:04 am

Hi Joanna, regarding the e-mails, I'm afraid this is not normal. =( Have you tried checking your Spam folder, in case the e-mails are getting rerouted there? I'll report this to our support team.

Posted by joannacristine (Makati City)
On 03/28/2012 9:27 pm

Hi. I have not been getting any SMS alerts or any emails since I first joined. :(

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)