I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

First weigh-in after week 1

by mamu-g (Las Pinas) Posted on 06/30/2012 7:27 am

Just got my measurements done! At first I wasn't too enthusiastic because I felt like nothing happened. Also after watching the video about how to take the measurements I realized that I made a mistake in taking the measurement of my waist the first day....went up a little too high from the navel. So its annoying to see an increase in th chart for my waist measurement. After weighing though I was quite pleased with the 5 pound decrease. I wouldn't rely on these numbers for now though as my initial measurements may have been messed up. But I am looking forward to measuring myself after the 2nd week when I know my numbers are more accurate by then. And i still do need to incorporate exercise which I didn't do much of the past week as I was still adjusting to the change in diet. Really hopeful that next week would bring good results :D

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 07/09/2012 11:22 am

Hi Lynn8,

you can find it in your Saturday session: Assess and Weigh yourself. Here's the link:
http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/sessioncoaching/SessionToday?w=1&d=6

Posted by Lynn8 (Naga)
On 07/06/2012 8:52 pm

where can i find that measurement video?

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 07/04/2012 10:35 am

Good to know you're seeing results and that you watched the video again to help you measure properly. THis is what the program is really about: teaching you how to live a better way. Like Laarni said, we're all here to cheer you on!

Posted by mamu-g (Las Pinas)
On 07/02/2012 12:54 pm

Thanks! :-q

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 07/02/2012 8:46 am

Congratulations on your weight loss :) Keep it up! The whole community is here to cheer for you :)

Comments 1 - 5 of 5

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)