I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

My First Day

by azir (Pagadian ) Posted on 12/05/2011 11:14 am

I have started my journey with Bon Appetit Diet Program just this morning. I'm not used to drinking milk but BRAVO I did it this morning.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 03/13/2012 10:33 am

Congratulations for getting thru your first day teacher_ging! :) Stretching out your meals is a good idea and I'm sure you'll do well on your second day as well. Good luck! and keep us posted. would love to hear from you.

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 03/13/2012 9:13 am

Great job, Teacher Ging! =) Don't be afraid of taking a little extra *HEALTHY* snack, like some fruit or plain yogurt (or both!), specially when you're in the first few days of the program. Your body is adjusting as well...listen to your body. That's also a good way to stick to the diet. =)

Posted by teacher_ging (Quezon City)
On 03/12/2012 10:42 pm

hey everyone,
it's my first day today march 12 and i made it! and i realize that i should have kept the banana for snack between bfast and lunch or maybe eaten the ponkan between lunch and dinner for snacks...that way i need not have felt that little headache before my dinner was ready...i did eat my yogurt before the meal because my dinner was very late...
on the whole, i think i had a very good start despite the big adjustments....i will not give in to temptation ...i will keep focused and motivated...i will make this work!!!
Godbless and cheers to all...
teacher ging

On 02/27/2012 11:53 am

Yay, Apple! :) How did you find your first week? Would love to hear about it!

Posted by Apple
On 02/24/2012 2:55 pm

I'm on my 4th day...goodluck to me, I'sooo excited on my 2nd week meal plan. :)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/22/2012 3:44 pm

Hi xp!

Welcome to the Bon Appetit Diet! First, go ahead and put some milk into your cereals as you usually do. Second, if you have poor tolerance fro milk or you just don't like it, you can configure your preference and choose 'No Cow's Milk' so you won't have it in any of your meals. Go to Update my Profile > Preference > Meal Plan then choose 'No Cow's Milk' on the drop-down menu.

Calcium is essential in your diet, xp. It will make weight loss more efficient if you have 3 servings of dairy a day.

Posted by xp (Pasig City)
On 02/22/2012 3:33 pm

Hi! I'm new here and i'm starting on Monday. I don't drink milk unless it's taken with my cereal. Do i really have to incorporate it in my meal? Will it change the results if i don't? thanks! :)

On 02/22/2012 9:49 am

Hi melmedrano!

Glad to hear you're stretching out your meals. Feels good to be eating well right? :)

As for substitution, if you go to Tools > Bonus you will be happy to find a list of food equivalences that should be able to help you through this.

Best of luck! keep us posted.

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/21/2012 1:40 pm

Hi Apple, not sure what you're referring to, but regardless of when you'll sign up, you'll officially be starting the program on a Monday.

But if you'd like to review your past sessions, then you can definitely do so using the archives, or reviewing the e-mails. Also, the custom meal plans and list of food equivalences in the Bonus section allow you to become flexible with the program, in case you can't follow your meal plans to the letter. =)

Posted by Apple
On 02/20/2012 11:37 am

Hello, would it be ok if I start at mid-week?thanks

Comments 1 - 10 of 18

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)