I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

My First Day

by azir (Pagadian ) Posted on 12/05/2011 11:14 am

I have started my journey with Bon Appetit Diet Program just this morning. I'm not used to drinking milk but BRAVO I did it this morning.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by melmedrano (Antipolo CIty)
On 02/20/2012 10:12 am

Same here, I just started today and I'm quite full with the breakfast meal plan for me... I am reserving the apple and tea for snacks this morning and I have all the food for lunch and some for snacks here with me in the office.

I also would like to learn how to substitute in case there will be instances that calls for it... so I think I need to read some more in this forun and this site. :-)

good luck to all of uos and keep on posting :-)

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 01/10/2012 11:22 am

Yay Lisa!! :) So glad that you were able to stretch out the meal just like Dr. Cohen suggested. I'm excited for you and look forward to hearing more from you in the coming days, weeks, months!

Best of luck!

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 01/10/2012 9:06 am

Hi, lalca! Great job on your first day! I think you made some smart choices in adjusting. That's what the Bon Appétit Diet is all about, really, knowing what to eat! Even in social situations, so you won't seem like an outcast to your peers. It's sometimes hard, when you're following a VERY strict diet (not naming names, hehe), no, and then you just watch everyone else eat.

Posted by lalca (quezon city)
On 01/09/2012 8:38 pm

I started my program this morning and it wasn't too bad :)

The breakfast was more than my usual intake so I decided to eat my fruit as a snack. I didn't finish my scrambled egg for breakfast so I ate the leftover during lunch. I skipped my coffee because the milk was already enough. In the evening, I was not able to resist the pasta at the office so I just skipped my rice at dinnertime.

I love preparing the meals. You just have to allot time for it in the morning so you will not be late for work :(

Looking forward to more healthy meals!!!

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 12/06/2011 3:25 pm

Congratulations! Can't wait to read more from all of you! :)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 12/06/2011 11:22 am

That's really great Mae! You are definitely on the right track towards a healthier lifestyle! :D

Posted by maeec11
On 12/06/2011 11:02 am

though i thought at first its very hard, but am getting used to it now... before i dont drink but now i do... before i dont eat much vegetable but now i do....

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 12/05/2011 4:18 pm

Good job! Hope it hasn't caused any lactose intolerance. :-q

Comments 11 - 18 of 18

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)