I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

My Week 1 experience

by laarnitangonan (Antipolo) Posted on 01/23/2013 6:20 am

I'm trying to follow the recommended meals for my diet plan but i find it hard to consume all of the in one sitting due to time limit( due to my work). Can I eat some during snack time? Thank you.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by sharonfaith (Imus), In-house Dietitian
On 02/21/2013 9:58 am

Hi TracyCG,
Yes you are definitely on track by following the 1200 kcal. The 900 kcal should be followed by people who have gained weight or experienced a plateau during the week. It should really be followed for two days only since it is very low in nutrients. Weight loss can be measured not just by the weighing scale, but also through measurements of your other body parts such as what you have mentioned. :-q So keep it up! We know you can do it! ;)

On 02/21/2013 9:53 am

Hi Ochie823,

Did you weigh-in last Saturday? How was it? For further instructions on how to properly assess or evaluate your weight loss, please check Dr. Cohen's Saturday session:
http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/sessioncoaching/sessiontoday?w=1&d=6 ;)

Posted by TracyCG (Tuguegarao)
On 02/20/2013 9:19 am

It's only been 2 days and I started with the 90kcal meal plan to jumpstart my weightloss. I read that I can only follow this plan for 2 days for lack of nutrition. But I haven't lost any weight although I feel lighter and my pants are a little loose (I think). Is this normal? Today I've started with the 1200kcal. am I on the right track? :-S

Posted by Ochie823 (Makati City)
On 02/14/2013 10:22 am

HI! I'm on my first week. Am i expected to lose some weight. I'm checking my weight regularly but still no cahnge... :(

On 02/14/2013 9:04 am

Hi jeune1128,

The meals in your meal plan are already computed to give you a total caloric intake of only 1200 calories. It may seem to be a lot, but the food items in your meal plan contains lesser calories than most of the pre-prepared commercial food. I suggest that you try to follow the first week (Week1) meal plan and let us know of your experience by sending us a message through the personal questions tool. :-q

On 02/14/2013 8:55 am

Hi anamenorca ,

Yes you can marinade the fish before grilling. You can use the marinade in one of the recipes in your account. Just copy and paste this link : http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/meals/recipeinfo/829327. Let me know if you liked it. :-q

Posted by jeune1128 (Paranaque)
On 02/13/2013 7:21 pm

Sorry I haven't started because it seems the meal plan is more than what I've been taking. I would normally just drink coffee with splenda leave for office,then eat 2pcs of pan de sal as soon as I arrive office at 9 then just eat a little pasta or sandwich and 1 apple for lunch,at 3pm, I eat 2 pcs of pande sal again( no fillings always) and oatmeal. when i go home i only eat veggies and meat or chicken. No rice if ever with rice, we eat brown rice. the thing is Im diabetic and has no thyroid anymore. What do you think is wrong with my metabolism? thanks

Posted by anamenorca (Paranaque)
On 02/13/2013 5:58 pm

Hi! For grilled meats/fish, are we allowed to marinade the meat/fish? If yes, what can we use for marinade?

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/13/2013 10:28 am

@ labaduds88: Yes you can! You may substitute any fresh fish that's available :)

Posted by labaduds88 (Angeles City)
On 02/12/2013 11:21 pm

hi if in my diet ask for fish but not available can i change it into milk fish or tilapia instead ty. :-q :-* .

Comments 11 - 20 of 26

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)