I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

My Week 1 experience

by laarnitangonan (Antipolo) Posted on 01/23/2013 6:20 am

I'm trying to follow the recommended meals for my diet plan but i find it hard to consume all of the in one sitting due to time limit( due to my work). Can I eat some during snack time? Thank you.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by echinaalegada, In-house Dietitian
On 02/11/2013 1:49 pm

Hi Roselynsy,

I already changed your meal plan to 900 kcal. Just keep in mind not to exceed 2 days when following 900 kcal meal plans because this is too low for your daily nutrient needs. After this, you can start with the 1,200 kcal diet plan until you reach your target weight loss.

If you have any other concerns, please ask us through the diet questions tool located in your Bon Appetit home page. Good luck! :)

Posted by Roselynsy (Cebu)
On 02/11/2013 1:48 pm

Hi Roselynsy,

I already changed your meal plan to 900 kcal. Just keep in mind not to exceed 2 days when following 900 kcal meal plans because this is too low for your daily nutrient needs. After this, you can start with the 1,200 kcal diet plan until you reach your target weight loss.

If you have any other concerns, please ask us through the diet questions tool located in your Bon Appetit home page. Good luck! :)

Posted by Roselynsy (Cebu)
On 02/10/2013 11:29 pm

hi! will start on my 3rd wk but still has no result. not even a pound was shed. can you pls change my program to 900kcal for faster results. i may have not filled up my journal but i followed the program even went beyond not eating rice on meals that allow me to have rice.

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/04/2013 10:16 am

Hi Len_0112,

Yes you can :) All your program sessions, meals and shopping lists are archived, You can just back-read them in your archive list.

Posted by Len_0112 (Manila)
On 02/01/2013 4:33 pm

I stop this diet... Can I start all over again on week one?

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 01/24/2013 3:20 pm

Hi Laarni,

Yes, you can set aside some food items in your main meals to be eaten as snacks :)

Comments 21 - 26 of 26

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)